Sunday, April 21, 2013

She Dreams in Digital

Who would've thunk... I am now working for a software company, as of 4/15/2013.  I admit I am enjoying my forays into becoming more technologically inclined. 

Not only am I still ticking away at my app idea, but I also have a 'master plan' for what I think is a mighty brilliant website.  In this day and age of a billion (I may be overestimating, but probably not) websites, I think that's pretty savvy.  I of course don't want to put any details on here just in case (though I'm pretty sure only my professor reads this, one never knows - that's the thing about everything being accessible) - I am currently working on development of the business plan with several friends in different fields to make it feasible and functional.

Definitely stoked.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new gig!

    www.cayuga-cc.edu/blogs/bower/

    ReplyDelete